Assistance services include:
To your preferred Toyota dealer within 50 km or closest dealer within 300 km, or, in the case of an accident, to your dealer or an Accident Reporting Centre (if required by your Municipality).
Emergency Roadside Services
- Battery Boost - or towing, if vehicle fails to start after boost
- Lockout Service - when keys are locked in your car
- Fuel Delivery - including up-to 5 litres of fuel
- Tire Change Service - to install your spare when you have a flat tire
- Winching - to extract your vehicle if it is immobilized in a ditch, mud, or snow
Alternate Service Reimbursement
If, for some reason, you were unable to contact Toyota Roadside Assistance to obtain Towing or Emergency Roadside Service, you may be eligible for reimbursement for applicable expenses. A maximum of $250 applies for Towing and $100 for Emergency Roadside Service. Restrictions apply
For full Toyota Roadside Assistance details, coverage, rules and restrictions, please download your Toyota Owner’s Manual Supplement.